Devoucoux Eventers’ Combined Training 2024, Classes from BE90 – Advanced
- Wednesday 21th February – Entries Full, please email to be added to the waitlist
- Wednesday 6th March
- Wednesday 20th March
- Wednesday 27th March
- Wednesday 3rd April
- Wednesday 17th April
Open to all combinations, junior and senior
Additional Clear Round available throughout the day for horses entered into the main competition.
Plaiting is not expected, however correct competition attire is required.
Kindly Sponsored By Devoucoux, one of the world’s leading saddle manufacturers. Combining their expertise of six different master crafts, their products are used by a range of Olympic riders across the equestrian spectrum. Check out their website here: https://eu.devoucoux.com/gb/
Refunds will be given prior to the close of entries minus an administration fee. No refunds will be given for anyone who withdraws after times have been posted.
Rules of Entry
- The organisers & landowners do not accept any liability for damage, accident, injury or illness to horses, riders, spectators or personal
- Hard hats to current BSI Standards must be worn at all times when mounted.
- The organisers reserve the right to alter, add to or cancel any class, and to refuse any entry without stating a reason.
- In the event of cancellation, an administration fee will be retained to defray costs.
- No misuse of the whip, equipment or practice fences will be allowed.
- Horses/ponies must be 4yrs old and over.
- Horses must not be left unattended whilst tied up to your lorry/trailer.
- Please remove all droppings/hay from the lorry park.
- An adult must supervise children at all times.
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times
- All venue signs must be obeyed. Non-compliance will result in you being asked to leave.