- Wednesday 21st February
- Wednesday 6th March
- Wednesday 20th March
- Wednesday 27th March
- Wednesday 3rd April
- Wednesday 17th April
Enter Online via our website (all classes are subject to a £1.50 booking fee) -> www.rectoryfarm.com
Rosettes 1st – 6th in each class.
Entries close when full or at 10am two days prior to the competition. Times will be published by 6pm the same day. First come first serve!
- Option to just do a BE dressage test for £16 by emailing [email protected]
- Option to just do a showjumping round for £12 by emailing [email protected]
- Option to do any (to an extent) long arena dressage test (BE, FEI or BD) not on the schedule for £16 by emailing [email protected]
- Additional Clear Round or H/C available for horses already entered into the competition – £12
Dressage will be held on grass and show jumping in Rectory Farm’s 80m x 50m fibre-sand arena.
Dressage warm up will also be on grass and the SJ warm up in the 20m x 60m arena
Rules of Entry
- The competition will be run in accordance with BE rules.
- Appropriate dress must be worn, hard hats must comply with current BE standard, rule 7.2.
- Hats must be worn at all times when mounted.
- Plaiting is not required
- The Judges’ decision is final.
- The organisers and landowners accept no responsibility for any accident, damage, injury or illness to horses, ponies, riders, grooms, spectators or any other person or property whatsoever.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry, cancel a class, withhold a prize or disqualify a competitor for any reason they deem necessary.
- In the event of cancellation, a £5 administration fee will be retained to defray costs.
- Withdrawals made before the closing date will be refunded less the booking fee.
- Withdrawals made after this time will only be refunded upon receipt of a vet certificate or doctor’s note.
- No misuse of the whip, equipment or practice fences will be allowed.
- Objections must be made within 15 minutes of the offence and must be accompanied by £15, which will be refunded if the objection is sustained.
- Horses and Ponies must not be left tied to lorries/trailers and left unattended.
- Horses and ponies must be 4 years old and over.
- No lungeing.
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on leads at all times and cleared up after.
- All children must be supervised by an adult at all times.