Bourton Vale Equine Clinic – SJ Times
Unaffiliated Showjumping COVID-19 Restrictions – August 2nd:
- – Social distancing is to be practised at all times
- – Hand sanitiser will be provided at key points
- – Only one toilet will be open. Hand sanitiser and gloves will be provided outside prior to entry. Please stand at a 2m distance when queueing. Where possible you are encouraged to use your own facilities.
- – Parking slots will be marked out in accordance with social distancing regulations. Please only park in front of a white peg. There are only very limited parking places in the bottom car park. This is restricted to only the largest lorries with multiple horses.
Five riders maximum are allowed in the warm-up. It is very important to ensure the smooth running of the show that you jump in order. Therefore, please be prompt and on time to jump to ensure you don’t miss out.
- – Moving poles or fences is strictly forbidden. There will be a person in the warm-up arena to do this for you.
- – Tacking up to take place within the designated parking area
- – Maximum numbers in the warm-up area should not exceed five riders at any one time.
- – Due to social distancing and 2.5 minutes per round in the main arena, warm-up time is limited. An additional grass arena will be provided for exercise. Maximum 5 horses at a time.
- – No spectators or grooms are allowed to access the warm-up area.
- – Riders should maintain a distance of five horse lengths apart from other competitors at all times
- – One competitor to be in the ring at any one time.
- – No prize-giving will take place on the day, results will be posted online.
Times 2nd August