Due to COVID-19, Rectory Farm will be observing an additional set of rules for BS competitions.
- Social distancing is to be practised at all times
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at key points
- Only one toilet will be open. Hand sanitiser and gloves will be provided outside prior to entry. Please stand at a 2m distance when queueing. Where possible you are encouraged to use your own facilities.
- All competitors must jump in drawn order.
- All entries and payments to be completed online in advance of the show date
- Any day tickets must be obtained online prior to the close of entries. Priority will be given to British Showjumping members over day ticket holders.
- Parking slots will be marked out in accordance with social distancing regulations. You must park in front of a white post.
- Tacking up to take place within the designated parking area
- Maximum numbers in the warm-up area should not exceed six people at any one time (5 horses and one steward on foot to adjust fences)
- Due to social distancing and 2 minutes per round in the main arena, warm-up time is limited to 10 minutes. An additional grass arena will be provided for exercise.
- No spectators or grooms are allowed to access the warm-up area.
- Riders should maintain a distance of five horse lengths apart from other competitors at all times
- A designated cool-down area will be provided. Practice arena is not to be used for cool down
- Return to the designated parking area to untack and load up prior to leaving the show
- Results will be posted online at the end of each class. Rosettes may be collected from the pavilion. If you are unable to collect your rosette on the day you may provide a Stamped Addressed Envelope for one to be posted out to you.
- Prize money via electronic banking where applicable.
RefundsRefunds of 50% will be given up to 48 hours before the start of the show as per BS rules. After this time no refunds or transfers will be given without a vet or doctor note.