Due to COVID-19, Rectory Farm will be observing an additional set of rules for BS competitions. Please read the following before entering.
- Social distancing is to be practised at all times
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at key points
- Only one toilet will be open. Hand sanitiser and gloves will be provided outside prior to entry. Please stand at a 2m distance when queueing. Where possible you are encouraged to use your own facilities.
- Members are advised to only attend British Showjumping activity which is either within the region in which they reside, or at show centres close to their home.
- All competitors must jump in drawn order. NO exceptions.
- All entries and payments to be completed online in advance of the show date
- Any day tickets must be obtained online prior to the close of entries. Priority will be given to British Showjumping members over day ticket holders.
- On arrival at the show, all entries will be checked at the gate. No admittance to anyone not on the start list. No exceptions.
- Athletes may be accompanied by one other person and one additional person for every additional horse entered.
- Parking slots will be marked out in accordance with social distancing regulations. You must park in front of a white post.
- Tacking up to take place within the designated parking area
- Maximum numbers in the warm-up area should not exceed four people at any one time.
- Due to social distancing and 3 minutes per round in the main arena, warm-up time is limited to 12 minutes. An additional grass arena will be provided for exercise. Maximum 4 horses at a time.
- No spectators or grooms are allowed to access the warm-up area.
- Riders should maintain a distance of five horse lengths apart from other competitors at all times
- One competitor to be in the ring at any one time.
- A designated cool-down area will be provided. Practice arena is not to be used for cool down
- Return to the designated parking area to untack and load up prior to leaving the show
- No prize-giving will take place on the day, results will be posted online.
- Prize money via electronic banking where applicable.
Enter via My Riding Life