Entries have now closed
Rules of Entry
- This competition will be run in accordance with BS Rules, including new COVID19 rules and guidelines. Exception to BS rules is that it is 3 refusals for elimination
- All classes will be run as a BS Single Phase Competition, a course in two parts with the second part timed. All will jump against the clock immediately after their first round, even with faults unless eliminated. The winner is the rider with the fewest (or zero) faults with the fastest time in the second section.
- The organisers & landowners do not accept any liability for damage, accident, injury or illness to horses, riders, spectators or personal property.
- Hard hats to current BSI Standards must be worn at all times when mounted.
- The Organisers reserve the right to alter, add to or cancel any class, and to refuse any entry without stating a reason.
- In the event of cancellation, an administration fee will be retained to defray costs.
- No misuse of the whip, equipment or practice fences will be allowed.
- Horses/ponies must be 4yrs old and over.
- Horses must not be left unattended whilst tied up to your lorry/trailer.
- The Judge’s decision is final.
- Objections must be made within 15 minutes of the offence and must be accompanied by £15, which will be refunded if the objection is sustained.
- Please remove all droppings/hay from the lorry park.
- An adult must supervise children at all times.
- No dogs allowed on site.
- No spectators or grooms will be allowed in the warm-up arena. A steward will be appointed to manage the arena.
- Anyone feeling unwell or displaying COVID-19 symptoms must not attend
- All venue signs and rules must be obeyed. Non-compliance will result in you being asked to leave.