- Wednesday 9th February – Entries now closed
- Wednesday 2nd March – Entries now closed
- Wednesday 16th March
Classes from 80cm-1.30m and cross country options 70cm – 1m available
Casual riding wear – no need to wear competition gear.
- Add your contact details
- Select dates you would like to enter
- For each day you would like to enter select the add combination button and enter horse and rider details in the pop-up.
Refunds will be given prior to the close of entries minus an administration fee. No refunds will be given for anyone who withdraws after times have been posted.
Rules of Entry
- The organisers & landowners do not accept any liability for damage, accident, injury or illness to horses, riders, spectators or personal
- Hard hats to current BSI Standards must be worn at all times when mounted.
- The organisers reserve the right to alter, add to or cancel any class, and to refuse any entry without stating a reason.
- In the event of cancellation, an administration fee will be retained to defray costs.
- No misuse of the whip, equipment or practice fences will be allowed.
- Horses/ponies must be 4yrs old and over.
- Horses must not be left unattended whilst tied up to your lorry/trailer.
- Please remove all droppings/hay from the lorry park.
- An adult must supervise children at all times.
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times
- Anyone displaying COVID-19 symptoms must not attend
- All venue signs must be obeyed. Non-compliance will result in you being asked to leave.