[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Showjumping Entry 25th August[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
Clear Round: £6.00
All other classes £11.00
Step 1: Click the Add Combination button
Step 2: Fill in the Horse and Rider Combination Details / Repeat Step 1 & 2 for each horse/rider
Step 3: Add a Contact Email Address
Step 4: Add Card Details and Pay
Rules of Entry
1. This competition will be run in accordance with BS Rules. Exception to BS rules is
that it is 3 refusals for elimination.
2. All classes will be run as a BS Single Phase Competition, a course in two parts
with the second part timed. All will jump against the clock immediately after their
first round, even with faults unless eliminated. The winner is the rider with the
fewest (or zero) faults with the fastest time in the second section.
3. The organisers & landowners do not accept any liability for damage, accident,
injury or illness to horses, riders, spectators or personal property.
4. Hard hats to current BSI Standards must be worn at all times when mounted.
5. The Organisers reserve the right to alter, add to or cancel any class, and to
refuse any entry without stating a reason.
6. In the event of cancellation, £2 of the entry will be retained to defray costs.
7. No misuse of the whip, equipment or practice fences will be allowed.
8. Horses/ponies must be 4yrs old and over.
9. Horses must not be left unattended whilst tied up to your lorry/trailer.
10. The Judge’s decision is final.
11. Objections must be made within 15 minutes of the offence and must be
accompanied by £15, which will be refunded if the objection is sustained.
12. Please remove all droppings/hay from the lorry park.
13. An adult must supervise children at all times.
14. All dogs must be kept on the lead.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]