THE PONY CLUB AREA 9 SHOW JUMPING CHAMPIONSHIPS 2017
Sunday 10th September 2017
Kindly Sponsored By
Here are the times for the Championships to be held at Rectory Farm on Sunday 10th September 2017.
By looking at your times, it will be assumed that you have read these notes.
- All accepted entries should be on the Class Times – if you think you should be on the list and cannot find your name please email Jane Ogle ([email protected]) asap with all the necessary details. Times are a guidance – if arenas get ahead then they will stay ahead, so please be ready at least 15 minutes before your allocated time; if you miss your slot you may have to wait until the end of the class to jump.
- I have done my best so that riders jump their lower height classes before any higher height ones, with time to walk courses if necessary; course plans should be available (and it is a good skill to learn to learn a course from watching others!).
- All classes will be run Single Phase, with only the second phase being timed (against the clock) for Classes One to Four.
For Classes Five & Six – both phases will be timed with a time allowed in both.
Please collect your number from the Secretary – you will not be allowed into the arenas without a number.
- These Championships are being run under P.C. Show jumping Rules 2017 – it is your responsibility to be aware of all rules regarding tack and turnout (The Spurs Rule will be strictly adhered to).
- Please do not leave ponies/horses tied to the outside of lorries/trailers unattended and please do not muck out onto the ground.
- Dogs should be on short leads at all times – please clear up after your dog.
- And I think last of all – please do have a good day and competitors remember – Breath! Smile! Enjoy! And don’t forget to give your pony a pat!