Monday 29th August 2022
Dressage Test: BE95 (2012)
Show jumps not to exceed 75cm (Arena 2)
Main Arena XC 70cm
Dressage Test: BE95 (2012)
Show jumps not to exceed 85cm (Arena 2)
Main Arena XC 80cm
Open to all combinations. Rosettes from 1st – 10th
70cm Prizes in kind!
80cm 1st £50, 2nd £30 and 3rd £20 in addition to prizes in kind!
Dressage will take place on grass. Show Jumping in our new Arena 2. Cross-country will be in our Main Arena over a course of 15 – 17 fences.
A big thank you to our very generous sponsor
Highworth Physiotherapy is a private physiotherapy and sports injury clinic located in Highworth, just north of Swindon. Their team of chartered physiotherapists treat a wide range of ailments from back pain to arthritis. They are committed to providing a high level of clinical expertise and customer satisfaction.
Rules and Conditions of Entry
Your entry is deemed to include acceptance of these rules
- The competition will be run in accordance with the relevant Pony Club Sport Rules 2022
- The Judges decision is final.
- Protests and Objections – please see Rule 50 in Pony Club Dressage Rule Book 2022 & Rule 51 in Pony Club Show Jumping Rule book 2022
- Horses/ponies competing may only be ridden by their competitor.
- No horse or pony may be ridden more than once in each class.
- Please note that no commanders are allowed
- Entries without the appropriate fee will not be accepted.
- In the event of cancellation, 40% of the entry fee will be retained to defray costs.
- After the relevant closing date no substitution may be made of horses or riders except in the case of illness, lameness or other unavoidable circumstances which must be certified in writing by the relevant District Commissioner to the secretary. No substitutions can be made after the competition has started.
- A booking fee of £1-£1.50 will be added to each entry, per person/ per class.
Rider and Public Safety
- All hats must be approved under BE rules.
- When not competing all horses/ponies must be kept to the horse box park or collecting rings. They must not be exercised in the car/lorry park, or among spectators. No lungeing in the lorry park. Horses/ponies tied to trailers or lorries must not be left unattended.
- All dogs should be kept on a short lead at all times. The owner of a loose dog will be fined £20 with proceeds donated to the Air Ambulance. Please clean up after your dog. Event Liability
- Save for the death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the organisers, or anyone for whom they are in law responsible, neither the organisers of this event or The Pony Club nor any agent, employee or representative of these bodies, nor the landlord or his tenant, accepts any liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, spectators, land, cars, their contents and accessories, or any other personal property whatsoever, whether caused by their negligence, breach of contract or in any other way whatsoever. Entries are only accepted on this basis.
- The organisers of this event have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present at this event. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents. They must obey the instructions of the organisers and all officials and stewards.