Devoucoux Eventer’s Combined Training
19/04/2023 @ 08:00 – 17:00
This event is kindly sponsored by Devoucoux. Devoucoux is one of the world’s leading saddle manufacturers. Combining their expertise in six different master crafts, their products are used by a range of Olympic riders across the equestrian spectrum. Vouchers for 1st place in each section
- Entries close when full, or at midnight the Sunday before the competition.
- Times will be published by 6 pm Monday.
- Entries are provided on a first-come first served basis.
- All classes are subject to a £1.50 non-refundable booking fee.
- Additional Clear Round available throughout the day for horses entered into the main competition – £12
- Plaiting is not expected, however correct competition attire is required.
- Dressage will be held on grass and Show Jumping in Rectory Farm’s 80m x 50m fibre-sand arena.
- Dressage warm-up will also be on grass
- Show Jump warm-up will be in the 20m x 60m arena
- Late entries may be accepted at the organisers’ discretion at an extra £5/class
- Dressage tests will be updated once the BE calendar has been finalized
Food & Drink
We have an on-site snack wagon serving food and drinks all day with plenty of space for you to sit and watch the action in our picnic area.
|Classes||22nd Feb||8th March||22nd March||29th March||5th April||19th April|
|test 92||test 95||test 92||test 95||test 95||test 96|
|test 106||test 108||test 106||test 108||test 102||test 108|
|test 112||test 130||test 111||test 130||test 111 or CCI2* A||test 112 or CCI2* A|
|test 115||test 124||test 123||test 124||test 118||CCI3* A|
|test 123||test 124||test 123||test 124||CCI4* B||CCI5*B|